HBP ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
Promote your heritage by promoting a healthy change in your community! Eat healthier, exercise and get your preventative health screenings.
(202) 396-2809 or sending an email email@example.com
- All classes are held at 4501 Grant Street NE.
- Call (202) 396-2809 for help with transportation or childcare
- Please note that HBP follows DC Public School closings for inclement weather
T-PEP Class (Teen Parent Empowerment Program)
Every Wednesday from 5 PM- 7 PM
TPEP is a 12 week series program covering the following topics:
- learn and share discipline and communication strategies
- prepare for everyday issues that confront a teen parent
- find out how to find the balance parenting, school, and work
- be trained in financial awareness, career options, and education planning
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a TPEP Registration form
The next upcoming series start October 26th 2016.
Ready for Baby Class
Our Ready for Baby Class is for pregnant and recently delivered mothers every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 12-2pm
Ready for Baby Class covers how to:
- Prepare for birth
- Labor and delivery,
- Prenatal yoga
- Reducing stress during pregnancy
- Breastfeeding basics
- Doula information and so much more!
Please register for the Ready for Baby class by sending an email to email@example.com
Free Walk-In Pregnancy Test
Monday– Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday through Wednesday, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Open to all
Donations gratefully accepted: diapers, new bottles, baby clothing and maternity clothing in good condition, wipes, and financial gifts